Terms of Service
By accessing the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan online admission portal (the "Portal") through an internet browser or a mobile app, you (the "User") agree to abide by all the terms and conditions pertaining to the online admission application process of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India) ("KVS") as given below.
- The copyright of the content of the Portal belongs to and remains solely with KVS. Copying of the content featured in the Portal is prohibited, unless explicitly permitted by KVS, in writing. Subject to permission given by KVS, the content shall not be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context.
- The User declares that the content of the Portal shall be accessed and used only for the purpose of online application for admission to schools administered by KVS.
- The User also declares that (s)/he shall not violate any policy, rules, regulations which will attract any legal liability and action.
- KVS at its sole discretion at any time may deactivate and bar a User from access to the Portal.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless KVS, MHRD, Government of India and its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, damages, expenses (including, but not limited to reasonable legal fee), and/or actions, arising out of /related to or incidental to use of or the inability to use the Portal, or resulting from unauthorized usage of the Portal by the User.
- KVS shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use the Portal, any websites linked to the Portal, or the materials or information contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In addition, under no circumstances shall KVS be responsible and liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, remote loss/damage of any kind including but not limited to loss of data, loss of goodwill, or other intangibles, loss of revenues, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunities, loss of health, loss of reputation, etc., even if the User has been advised of the possibility of such damages.